Flintstones + Goddey - None Like You



Adjei Kelvin Karikari, stage name Flintstones and Goddey, real name Godfred Kofi Kudalor have collaborated to conjure a banging Christian hiphop tune titled 'None Like You'.

Flintstones, who has been in the game since 2011 made the right decision by choosing to feature the soulful vocalist and talented songwriter on this one and the input of the pair made it  seem as if they were a group.

LiteGh inquired from Flintstones why he chose to partner with Goddey on this one and his answer was simple;

"We've been friends for long and I feel and know that Goddey literally knows what my life entails and undoubtedly, he's a good musician so I did not think twice before calling him up for the feature." The rapper revealed.

I further went on to ask him what inspired the track and in all honesty, I did not expect any answer even close to what he gave.

"I lost my Aunty whom I live with. She was more like a mother because I've stayed with her almost my entire life and also lost my beloved cousin in the same month my Aunt was being burried so None Like You was inspired by this rather bitter situation. I felt God knows best and even Job, who suffered far worse ordeals and had every reason to turn his back on God still stood firm. So why then do I have to give up on Him? There still ain't nobody like my God!"

Wow, it's amazing how these artistes turn their misfortunes into something as positive as this. If this trend is going to continue then the devil is in some serious trouble. He would have no option than to give up.

None Like You was produced by Hood Lynx Multimedia inside Darkuman and released under the Prodigies Ville Entertainment record label. Hit the link below to download.

 None Like You - Flintstones ft Goddey mp3 download  


Comments

Popular posts